APDuino Test Node - Hardware
A hardware setup being used to test the APDuino CUBE-0 Lite hardware and software setup as well as the new site.
The setup consists of:
- Arduino Mega 2560 + EtherShield
- two DHT-22 and photoresistor combos for monitoring internal and external temperatures
- two submersible DS18B20 temperature sensors for monitoring water and heat buffer temperatures
- a hall-effect flow-sensor (SEA YF-S201) for checking if the pump is running
- a green led to indicate that the system is reporting to the cloud service
- a yellow led to indicate with flashing that the system is running in a closed-loop control mode
- a red led to indicate if there is a problem with water temperature, inside temperature or humidity
- resistors, as per the wiring:
- 6×10kOhm for the leds (3), the photoresistors (2) and the flow-sensor (1)
- 2×1kOhm for the DHT-22 (AM 2302) digital temperature and humidity sensors
- 1×4.7kOhm for the 1-wire chain
- a micro SD card (min. 512 Mb), power adaptor
This system is a “lite version” of the one displayed on the following video: no actuators are attached and logics for controlling them is not included either.
APDuino Demo @ 2015-06-28 19:40:36 UTC
No UNO version, sorry. Works with Arduino Mega 2560 only.
@ 2015-06-27 11:44:53 UTC
is there a way i can use my UNO's for this?
@ 2016-04-28 18:39:00 UTC
This is awesome! Great work!